Friday, December 21, 2012

New Hope


New life
because of a Living Hope
the reward
of genuine faith.
Hurt no longer weighs on me
like a metal-plated vest,
I can swim freely
towards the bright horizon
filled with brilliant colors of the rainbow
and touched by glittery gold.
God has thrown me
a new life vest
one that lifts me above the waters
as if I'm being carried by His wings.
The wind caresses my face with its warmth
and the Spirit fills me with a fresh breath
"Keep going. Keep going."
I hear His encouraging whisper
and look to see felled trees around me,
courage and humility strengthens my flight.
Off in the distant I see the LORD with an axe
sharpened and ready to cut down more trees-
"Take heart! I have great power,"
He calls to me
and I move forward with more determination
than ever before.

.AMY.. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment