Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Content with "No"

I believe true contentment is attainable.  True contentment is being able to accept if and when God says, "No."  True contentment is not changing your feelings about God no matter what the outcome.  True contentment is saying, "God, you are Master of the Universe.  I trust and accept whatever answer you give me to my prayer request and to my heart desire."  True contentment is praising God no matter the circumstance.  True contentment allows God to have full control and to know you are just along for the ride.  "But godliness with contentment is great gain." (1 Timothy 6:6)

Yes, true contentment is attainable.  Are you ready to let go?  Are you ready to let God?  Are you ready to accept in full faith whatever the outcome?  If you said, "Yes!", then get your praise on!  God is going to do mighty wonders in your life.  How sweet is the taste of satisfaction!
 
"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content
whatever the circumstances."
Philippians 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment