Sunday, October 27, 2013

Detailed Depth

"'Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven.'"
Matthew 10:29-32 

What I love most about God, which is among an endless list of things I love about Him, is that He takes care of every detail when I trust Him with my life.  Even the most infinitesimal detail is in the great hands of God.  Nothing gets by Him.  Nothing He can't handle.

I believe God desires for us to notice how He takes care of every detail of our lives.  I think it gives Him great pleasure when we do because praise immediately follows recognition of His part and presence in the workings of our lives.  I think He wants to show us more of who He is and what He can do and what He wants to do for us.  

When we begin to notice all the ways God cares for us, especially in the ways we don't even ask for Him to, then we will begin to understand the depth of God's love for us and the worth we are to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment