Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WorshipFULLWednesday...No Longer Slaves


"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline."

~2 Timothy 1:7

"I'm no longer a slave to fear.  For I am a child of God."  Can I get a HALLELUJAH?! And an AMEN?!  I need to know this.  YOU need to know this.  Satan wants us to doubt, fear, question, worry, and weaken in our present circumstances.  Why?  Because when we do, we separate ourselves from the power of God within us and we separate ourselves from God.  

The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.  ~Psalm 28:7

See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.” ~Isaiah 12:2


But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. ~Isaiah 40:31


See! This is the power God desires us to have.  This is truth.  He knows our present circumstances, and He knows if we trust instead of doubt, if we trust instead of fear, if we trust instead of question, if we trust instead of worry; and if we trust instead of weaken, then we have the power we need, the STRENGTH to have the victory over our present circumstances.  Seek Him and PRAISE Him!  

Praise Him when it seems hopeless!  Praise Him when it seems hard!  Praise Him when it hurts!  Praise Him right now! Praise Him!  Because our God IS GOOD.  Our God IS TRUSTWORTHY.  Our God IS LOVE.  Our God is MIGHTY.  Our God STRENGHTHENS.  Our God SAVES.  And YOU ARE NO LONGER slaves to fear. YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. Hallelujah! Amen!!




No comments:

Post a Comment