Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Quest for Inspiration

I have been neglecting this blog mainly due to the fact that I wasn't sure how to use it.  I originally started it in order to keep me more accountable in living intentionally for the Lord.  We can see by the lack of posts my epic failure in those intentions.  Lately, it's been on my heart to use this blog as a way to record what inspires me since I did in fact put in my subtitle that this is a blog with a desire to inspire.  Therefore, I am on a quest for inspiration. 

Daily God inspires us.  He is living in every moment.  He shimmers the morning grass with dew drops, He gives robins sweet songs to chirp, He places cute dimples into children's cheeks, He creates beauty from ashes, and He yearns for us to notice all of these things.  Inspiration is all around us.  I will seek it, explore it, use it, create with it, write it, take snapshots of it, and share it with you. 

I desire to inspire.  May God continue to be our ultimate inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment