Saturday, August 4, 2012

"Stay Inspired"

God is in every moment.  I never cease to be astounded by the little miracles He has in mind to reveal to us.  I believe there are many throughout the day, and I believe if we seek them like treasure hunters, then treasures aplenty we will find. 

Today, I was sitting in the banquet hall of the hotel with worship music surrounding me, soothing me like a warm summer breeze.  I looked down at my hotel key, and smiled at what it said.  A miracle moment took place.  It was if God was saying, "Stay inspired," like He was confirming me in this quest to look for ways in which to be inspired.  There it was--in the palm of my hand and in the form of a shiny plastic card--my inspiration for today.  My miracle.

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; 
his love endures forever.
Psalm 106:1

No comments:

Post a Comment