Monday, August 13, 2012

Kindness is Inspiring

Kindness comes in all kinds of packages: big ones, small ones, misshapen ones, perfectly wrapped ones, frilly ones, serious ones, expected ones, and unexpected ones.  Today kindness came in the form of the unexpected ones.  The unexpected ones are my favorite because they trigger joy.  Unexpected kindness dissipates dark clouds, removes gunk blocking the light, and lifts the heavy heart into new hopes.  Unexpected kindness inspires me to want to pass on kindness so that I may have the pleasure of blessing others the ways I've been blessed this day.  Therefore, I challenge myself (and you) to pass on kindness.  Tomorrow, I look forward to providing unexpected kindness to three people the way I've been shown kindness today, which is in the form of providing food, a gift, and encouraging words.  Pay it forward!  Kindness IS contagious!  Inspire a life today!

"In the same way, you should be a light for other people. Live so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in heaven."
 
Matthew 5:16
New Century Version (NCV)

No comments:

Post a Comment